Thursday, January 13, 2011

Prepping IS the Answer

Tuesday I shopped for fresh fruit and veg, went to the supermarket so I was well stocked. Wednesday I felt so nauseas and tired so after work I prepped and cooked my meals for the next 2 days. IT WORKS !! I can go to the fridge for a meal or just a nibble and its there ready - no diving into the biscuit barrel coz I can't be bothered making something.
I dug out my old issues of Oxygen magazines and will start re-reading them - some of the recipes sound unreal ! Things are feeling POSITIVE !!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. The only way to eat clean and stay on track is being organised and having the right foods in the house all ready to go. It seems just as you find your motivation I'm losing mine :-(.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete