Saturday, May 7, 2011

Progress Pics / Measurements

I did my measurements this morning. I was rushing off to the kids sports so i didnt get to look at the comparison. So here it is. The comparison is from 7th Feb to 7th May but the first 4 weeks I lost very little til I dropped the carbs so really its only 2 months.
Height 180cm 180cm
Weight 68kg / 62.5 -5.5kg
Chest 94/ 90 -4cm
Waist 88/ 70 -18cm
Hips 99 / 89 -10cm
Saddlebags 104 / 95 -9cm
Abdomen 94/ 89 -5cm
Left Thigh 56/ 53 -3cm
Right Thigh 57/ 53 -4cm
Left Arm 29 / 27 -2cm
Right Arm 29 / 27 -2cm
Left Calf 37/ 34 -3cm
Right Calf 38/ 34.5 -3.5cm
I guess I should be pretty excited about the results but looking at the photos below I cant see any difference! I cant seem to be able to do a side by side before and after, i'll have to play around with the software so this is as good as it gets for the moment.


I've got such a long way to go :( Even though I hide a lot in skinny jeans (they suck you in a bit!) and being 5ft 11 inches but in a bikini - sheesh!! maybe i wont have the body for a bikini????? the bikini i have on is at least one size too small but thats the size i want to fit into. anyway, i'm going by my measurements and by my clothes. IM NOT GIVING UP - after all its only been 2 months. I'll give myself another 3 months and do a progress pic and hopefully there will be a BIG difference.
I will get my inspiration from all you gals out there doing great!
Cheers

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Look at all those cm lost! Way to go! Keep it up! You even look more confident in the after pictures. You are totally gorgeous and awesome. BE PROUD of yourself! Holy, mama....can't believe you are 47!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a huge difference actually! Plus, so cool that you're as tall as me lol!!

    I notice a big difference across your back and your abdomen from the side. Your hips and thighs are noticeably slimmer too.

    What I also really notice is that you look much less soft around the abdomen!! I think you are doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to agree, I can totally see a bunch of differences! Hang in there, you are doing so great. If nothing else, you can see progress from the numbers. And yes, be proud of yourself, you really look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just going to put this out there....YOUR LOWER TUMMY LOOKS SMALLER!!!!!!!!

    Wow, you are a tall gal, aren't you? LOL Girl, you look great, but I know what you mean about wanting to get lean.

    You are doing great, I'm so glad we have each other to lean on!

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    p.s. I was wondering if you could email the crock pot chicken recipe from Stay Healthy Fitness?

    ReplyDelete