Sunday, March 4, 2012

Progress report

I really shouldn't call this a progress report coz I haven't made any progress :(
I have been sick now for over 2 weeks. It started out with a severe migraine (and no meds for it), with a vomitting bug and severe periods with heavy bleeding - altogether at once at 2am in the morning. A trip to the hospital by ambulance, 3 days in bed, ultrasounds and bloodtests, low blood pressure, no energy yada yada yada. I get results tomorrow .
I've just been going through the motions of life, dinner a day to day thing rather than weekly planning and just getting through work let alone thinking about the gym. Boo!
I'm feeling a lot better but still not 100% but my back is spasming so i've got to get back to doing weights.
Today I will organise food, menus etc and psyche myself for the gym tomorrow night. So unfortunately I should call this post "report" and not "progress report"
No pity party here though, I will get on top of it!
Have a good week !

2 comments:

  1. So sorry hear you've been unwell. Doesn't sound like it's been much fun :-(. Glad to hear you're on the mend. Hope the results are good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you will be feeling on top of the world in no time. Been thinking of you hoping everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete