Tuesday, March 22, 2011

But there's more .......

I knew it was coming, i knew i was going to binge a bit, i expected it, i did it, now i'm making up for it!!!!!!
Saturday night - we had a group of friends around for dinner, i cooked greek salad, garlic rosemary roast potatoes, barby rump steak - all not too bad. But there's more - my girlfriend brought over a cheese plate, another girlfriend bought over lemon cream cupcakes to have with coffee. But there's more - a box of favourites chocolates and a packet of rum'n'raisin dark tim tams!!! But there's more - quite a few bottles of champers!!!!! OMG it was nice, i was full and now i'm accountable for it.
Sunday wasnt too good as we ate the leftovers but i enjoyed it.
This week I will get rid of it and then some!!
Monday night I did my first ever pump class and loved it (1 hour of cardio done with barbells and dumbbells - unbelievable. Tonight I did a 45 min hill climb interval walk on the tready -15% incline 7kph speed - blasted over 500 cals. Eating back on track - damage control is in effect!!
Lets see how the progress stats are at the end of the week hehehe
Enjoy the rest of the week everyone :)

4 comments:

  1. I think in a world with kids, family and friends it's impossible to be 100%. A lot of programs have free days or free meals for this very reason. You enjoyed it, owned it and have moved on. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Libby, well said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda!!! Thanks for visiting my blog, and yes, I'd LOVE to have a contest with you!!!
    Let me know if you still want to, and it's ON!!!!

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have your email, so if you want to, just email me and we can exchange our thoughts there! Yay, can't wait!

    jorabeels@yahoo.com

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete