Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Made It Back !



I finally made it back to the gym last night. Did a really good weights workout. Its amazing how I didn't lose a lot of strength. When I had finished my HST cycle about 2 months or so ago I hadn't really done any consistent serious weight sessions. Last night I found I had only dropped 1kg - 2kg per arm - not bad. However, I notitced I've lost definition in my arms (sob, sob). As for the cardio - thats another story !!!!!! Need a lot of work on that one.
I was going to do a cardio session tonight but would you believe - the gym is upgrading all their cardio equipment and won't be able to use them for 2 days !!! I might just do some floor work with weights at home tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, hope you start posting again, I'd love to follow you on your journey!!

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete