Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back to the real world

We are back from hols today and back to work for me tomorrow - boo.  But more importantly - back to the gym tomorrow night.  All in all I didnt do too bad these hols but i'm really looking forward to getting back into it.  I want to feel energised again and strengthen up my back and shoulders as I am suffering from extreme back aches.  So, I am going to set out my long term goals and break them down into mini goals and check them off as I go. I will post this in the next few days.
I am also doing a Project Life inspired by Libby and Jackie and will post piccies of this as I do them.
The kids still have 2 more weeks of our Christmas hols so things wont go back to normal until February.  I will also devote more time to blogging this year! and post more pics coz I think blogs are pretty boring without pics so i will finish this post with a piccie of what we saw everyday on hols ...
This was taken at Corrimal beach around 6.30pm on an overcast day - very peaceful for an afternoon walk
Cheers,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice holiday - wet and raining down here at the moment. I think you'll really enjoy project life. It really does help you capture the everyday as well as the special events.
    Glad you'll be doing more blogging this year. You are always so motivating and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete