Wednesday, January 25, 2012

White Tea

You may remember me banging on about my back/pelvis problems?? !!!! Well every so often it gets so unbearable or sometimes I even "pop" a back rib out (OMG I feel as though someone is stabbing a hot knife into my lungs and muscles). I then go to my "muscle whisperer".  I have been to many, many massage therapists/chiros in my time but Denis is the only one that has ever done magic! I have only found him recently (within the last 12 months).  I would go to him more regularly but I cant really afford it.  He's not that expensive its just that my health benefit only gives me $10 back out of $80 and there is an annual limit to claim.  However, I will make more of an effort to see him this year.
Anyway, as he was "talking" to my muscles we got talking about health/diet/weights (I don't know how he hears me when Im talking into a hole in the table, but it is quiet in there) and he was talking about acid/alkaline foods.  He said the best thing you can drink is white tea.  I'm going to google this but I remember him saying its good for your gastro system, flushes out toxins and stops the bloating.  Thinking it was going to cost a bomb as I've neve seen it before, he said you can get it from Coles.  So as soon as I walked out from my massage I went straight to Coles and found it!  $3.59 for a pack of 25.  He said to drink 6 cups a day (you can do 2 cups at a time with the same teabag).  This is what i'll be doing next Monday. 
My diet and weight training has stalled - i've decided to wait til the kids go back to school on Monday to get back into a routine. I go back to work full time then. We have Austalia Day on Thursday 26th Jan and we are having a big street party - need I say more!! If I find some good info on white tea I will post the link. I'm also waiting for my Project Life to arrive so I start that - wish it would hurry. I put on a self tan last night - i just love Naked Tan - it makes me look slimmer and my arms a bit more toned - gotta love that!

2 comments:

  1. I actually found a box of white tea in my cupboard that I had gotten from my mother a while back. Didn't even know I had it! I was looking for chamomile one night and there it was! I thought of you :) I can't wait to start drinking it but I am cutting out all caffeine at the moment. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete