Friday, June 24, 2011

Its amazing how quick your body responds to clean eating. When I started this 3 week mini challenge I had gone off the rails a bit and my jeans where feelin a bit tight. My skinnies are such a good guide for me, i dont believe in scales anymore - i only weigh myself out of curiosity - and the tape measure only measures key areas and not the bits in between. Skinnies, however, tell me what's going on from my muffin top all the way down to my calves. I have no fat on my calves so if my jeans get tight there it can only mean muscle - yay (although this is the only place on my body that is naturally muscley and I rarely do specific calve exercises).
After 4 days of clean eating and gym workouts I've lost all bloating and my butt is already starting to firm up.
Now if I can only stay on this path and get over that hump from good results to spectacular results i will be a happy chappy !!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya about the calves. ALL muscle! I do not ever do calf exercises!

    Your 4 days straight sounds like it's actually working, I'm so happy for you!

    Have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! So happy you are seeing some postivie result from your effort and hard work, will and determination!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete